Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Day the Zoo!




For our Spring Break we decided not to go anywhere far because we have already been to Arizona and St. George last month so we decided to try some fun things here were we live so we decided to go to the Zoo. We haven't been there for a long time, the kids were so excited to go even Hunter (as he is 13 and the Zoo is to young for him, so he says). The kids and I had so much fun looking at the animals and all the babies that were there. I wondered why this time was so much different then the other times we have been, maybe because I didn't have a stroller and I wasn't so worried about little ones taking off, we all stayed together and had a great time. It's about time we had such good weather!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Fun fun! We love the ZOO! We go every week, Ella and I have a seasons pass. I bet it was nice not to have a stroller and your kids are so old now that you can tell them something and they stay by you etc. FUN!