Monday, October 13, 2008

HE DID IT!!!!

Justin has a hairless lip! Saturday it finally came off after 17 years I have been asking him forever to shave it off and him saying no when all it took was one of his young men to get his mission call and off it came, sad that Jordan had more influence then his wife did.

The kids and I have never seen him without his mustache, its a little hard to get used to but it's growing on us. The kids ran into the bedroom this morning and hurried and looked at him and said "Yep it still is off."

Now he looks more like the boys and exactly like Zack!! He has really been catching "flack" from everybody, but it is for a good cause.

4 comments:

stephanie said...

That is a cute picture of Justin and Zack. It is amazing how YM leaders can influence the young men (and how the young men can influence them!) We are excited for Jordan. So is the "stache" off for a while or is he growing it right back?

Melanie Anne said...

Looking good Justin!! I grew up with a moustache wearing Dad! It make for tickly kisses. Now we can see that Zach is just a chip off the old block!!

Natalie said...

HE looks younger too! Yeah he looks just like him

American Honey said...

WOW..I have never seen justin with out a moustache. I remenber when i was little and justin would give me a kiss and it would tickle me.. Thats funny :)

Jake,
Tell everyone i say hi..I love and miss you guys so much