Tuesday, February 3, 2009

12 years old!!!! WOW

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Shelby my precious and only little girl, you are the light of my life! I remember the moment I laid eyes on you I knew that you were very special and that you would be my best friend. I hope that it never changes, as the years go by and you get older not wanting to be by my side at every moment of the day will come. I know I say that somedays I just need my space but really I don't I would be lost without you strapped in my overalls because I couldn't hold you anymore (I had to get something done) I never want that to end. You are my little sweetie and my light when things are dark. I am soooo excited for to become a Young Women but you will still and always be my little girl. I love you so much and I am so blessed that you came to me.


4 comments:

don and jacki said...

happy birthday shelby! you are such a beautiful young women inside and out! love ya!

kaleyq said...

What a sweet post! And what a sweet girl! Happy Birthday Shelby!

Melanie Anne said...

What a darling picture! Shelby is such a sweet girl. My little boys love her. We need to have her babysit again soon according to Bridger! happy Birthday Shelby!

Hollie Hanson said...

Wow! I can't believe she's twelve! I miss teaching her piano :( sniff She is becoming such a beautiful young lady!!