Monday, August 25, 2008

My baby is going to school!!!!!

I never wanted this day to come! Zack's first day of Kindergarten was today. I was in great shape, they were all lining up in a line and then........... the teacher said to them to tell everyone goodbye. I then lost it, I ran over started kissing him all over his face and couldn't control myself, the tears started but I was able to hide it from everyone else just until I got to the playground and saw Kaden he ran over and asked if I was ok, I said No!!! and the flood gates opened, Kaden was in shock I think a little embarrased for me or him because his friends were around, but I don't think they saw, hopefully for his sake. I kind of was in a daze for the two hours without him by my side.

Congratulations! I am going to miss you and love you Zack!!!!

Good Luck in Kindergarten!!!!!



We had a Kindergarten luncheon over at Coleman's house, they were so excited they could barely eat their lunch then off we went to the first day!





No comments: