Monday, November 17, 2008

9 Years old TODAY!!!

Dear Kaden,

Today you have been in our family for 9 years, you have been a joy to have around with your little crinkled up head and those little freckles on your nose that I love soooo much. You always have a smile on your face and you are passionate about every thing that you do, you are very talented and if you put your mind to something you will get it done. I love you with all my heart Kaden and I know when I am ever down you are always there to pick me up, you love everyone and are very sensitive to other people feelings and I love that about you. Kaden you always make me happy no matter what don't ever change, I am so proud of you and I am so glad that you are mine............
Love, Mom

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET BOY!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Melanie Anne said...

Happy Birthday Kaden! what a sweet post! He is such a great guy--we love him too! Hope your day is great!