Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Construction Zone!!!!!!!



We are in total construction zone it is either the road in front of our house or our roof that we replaced, there are nails and shingle's everywhere and dirt, I am about sick of the road. We have to park far away from my house and walk everytime we need to go anywhere and for me that is around 101 times in one day. All though I shouldn't complain, because it is really what my body needs, I told the city between the walking and the 100 degree wheather that we have to do it in, one of the stipulations to having construction in front of my house is that I better lose at least 20-30 pounds or there is going to be some serious consequences.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I hear you. I don't have to deal with all you are with the construction and walking to your car... but everytime Josh wants something from down stairs or we need something in the car or whatever, I volunteer b/c one Josh won't and the other is I want to loose some weight! 20 pounds would be awesome... but I am right now just looking to loose 11 pounds and get back to my normal weight, the more though the better!!!!! I hope it works out for you:)