Saturday, July 5, 2008

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!!!

These pictures were Saturday after they got home from golfing, I did everything to wake him up and couldn't.

Yesterday was the fourth of July, Oh what a buzy time of year but on the other hand We love it. We have had a wonderful week and nothing to show for it except the picture of how everybody is feeling. To start out My brother John and his family is in town and Justin's family is in town also. Monday John's family hiked timp (something I have never done and want to bad) and they took Hunter and Zack, Kaden was at day-camp and I had to wait for him to come home but they had a good time, Zack walked the whole way buy himself. Tuesday my parents took Shelby and Kaden to this is the Place state park they had a great time!! Kaden didn't want to come home. Zack and I couldn't go because he had a birthday party that I already told him he could go to and I had a Dr. Apt. Wednesday Shelby and I went shopping with the Parduhn's and that is always fun, then ran down to my familys ate dinner and played "ticket to ride." Thursday and friday were the baseball games for Kaden in Heber city and baseball is always fun. So the fourth Hunter went to Lagoon with the Parduhn family while the others went up to the baseball games and that night Shelby and I had a blast at the Stadium of Fire with MILEY CYRUS, Shelby was in heaven and we walked and walked and walked. Then Saturday morning was the morning golf game at 5:00a.m., Justin went and took Hunter, my brother John and his brother Troy and as always golf is were its at for them and now the kids are off to play in the water. So by the look of the schedule for the week we are all pretty exhausted and Hunter's picture says it all.. Its always hard when both families are here all at once we don't see family very often and when they come we always want and try to do everything , even the family that lives here asked us to go swimming with his family we sure want to do it all, it takes a tole on the kids but when it is all said and done it is summer and they can sleep for two days if they want thats the way they like it just get as much as they can and ten sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Click Here To find out how to stop smoking today!