Saturday, July 19, 2008

STEEL DAYS!


We love Steel Days every year and try to go each year, this year was a little different, Justin drove Shelby and her clan around while Kaden was holding up the Lone Peak flag in front of the truck they were in so it was just Zack and I watching the parade along with Josh, Natalie and Ella and Kelly and Megan and of course My mom and Justin's mom we had a blast catching as many things as we could, and then after the parade we go get Parkers and go to my mom's house to play in the water, then watch fireworks. Kaden and Zack didn't make it through the fireworks they fell alsleep right when they started I tried waking them but they were to exhausted from the busy day. As I remember of all the fireworks I have gone to I think that not one of my kids have made it through them, they love to sleep I guess and not like waiting so much.








No comments: