Saturday, July 12, 2008

THE SUMMER!!!!!!!

We decided to go visit my sister Chris's family while Justin and Hunter was on High Adventure, we always love visiting them because we are really out in the middle of nowhere and nothing to do other than playing having a good time and so we did......



All the kids ended up catchin a fish. Zack caught a fish but he fell asleep when we were taking pictures but his actually was the biggest of all of them.




My brother-in-law took them fishing while Chris and I stayed home and did only what we wanted to do, only Chris knows what we did "What happens in Koosharem stays in Koosharem" huh Chris, all I know is we will be famous one day! We also practiced using our new camera's here are some masterpieces we came up with.



Shelby and Melanie are best friends and they love to do anything together even make a Bakery in the mud they made lots of fun things brownies, cakes, cookies(yes all made of mud) and even covered themselves in MUD! For all of you that know me I usually don't let my kids play in the mud or touch varments but I guess sometimes you just got to let go.



Then they decide to ride Brittany's horse.




The kids had a funeral for one of the squirel's (yes a real live squirrel that died in the night named Monday) next door. The kids buried the varment and had a little service, doesn't the girls look sad!
Thanks Franks family we had a blast!!! We love you!!!!

No comments: